What is ClassLink?
ClassLink is the district Single Sign-On (SSO) that will be used by students and staff to access digital curriculum/resource sites that are SSO capable. This eliminates the need for a user to remember multiple usernames and passwords.
When logging into school computers, each student will use their mypolkschools account. Their ClassLink Dashboard will be the default web page.
Students may use ClassLink to access the following District Curriculum Apps:
- Achieve 3000
- Algebra/Math Nation
- CK-12 Polk
- EMC Passport
- Imagine Math
- McGraw-Hill Reading Wonders
- McGraw-Hill Science & Social Studies
- NGL Sync (Ap Environmental Science, AP US Government/Politics, Environmental Science, Forensic Science1, Marine Science 1 Marine Science 1 Honors)
- Legends of Learning
- OLA (Performance Matters/PowerSchool)
- Renaissance Learning
- Pearson Easy Bridge
- Smarty Ants
- Think Central Go Math
Viewing on an iPad?
Student Access Instructions
Note: If you have more than one student in your 好运彩彩票 that is using ClassLink for Students, all browser windows will need to be closed before another student logs into ClassLink for Students.
- Before accessing ClassLink for Students, close all browser windows (Internet sites/pages) that are open.
- Open your browser and go to
- Type your username + @mypolkschools.net in the Authentication Request box. (Example: email@example.com) Then type in your password. (In some instances, you may have to do this twice.)
Your available Icons will be dependent upon your grade level.
Depending on the application, you may be asked to type in your username and password again when you land on the applications 好运彩彩票 page.